Who We Are?
Corporate Air is a licensed air charter company offering non-scheduled passenger and cargo flights in Africa and African Islands. Our goal is to provide a safe, compliant and efficient aviation operation.
Corporate Air officially launched commercial operations on the 1st May 2013 with a Cessna 401 with the main aim to serve local, regional and international tourists and corporate market. By the end of 2013 Corporate Air added additional two aircraft to the fleet – a Hawker 700 and a King Air 350.
Corporate Air acquired the AOC Certification which was being implemented by Zambia Civil Aviation Authority to comply with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
We expanded our fleet to 7, adding a Cessna 206, Piper Seneca, Beechcraft Baron and a Cessna 404 from individuals and corporate entities.
We added a Piper Chieftain – twin engine 8 seater and a Piper Seneca – Twin Engine 5 seater aircraft which will be ready for commercial operation for 2017 tourism season. This brings our fleet to 9 aircraft, making us the most diverse air charter operator in Zambia.
Quality & Safety Standards
• External Audits – Corporate Air conducts external audits, the last having been done by Litson & Associates.
• Internal Audits – We also conduct monthly internal Quality and Safety Audits and meetings to discuss and resolve any quality and safety concerns.
• Flight Tracking – Our fleet is equipped with live satellite tracking system – Spider tracks, which enables flight following by our Operations Department and the Clients.
• Flight Planning – All our flight planning are done using Sky Demon and Jeppesen – Flight planning softwares, which specialize in the African airspace covering all the remote destinations with up-to-date runway and live weather conditions.
Maintenance of our executive fleet, the King Air 350 and Hawker 700 are tracked electronically using CAMP Systems.This enables us to be compliant with all the Local, International and Manufacturer’s regulations on time.
We use the following Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Organizations to maintain our aircrafts.
• Corporate Air Maintenance, Zambia
• MPT Maintenance , Lanseria